Wednesday 2 October 2013

Photographs for college magazine


This is the first image that I am using on my college magazine, it is a medium close up of a student at the college and is the main image on the cover of my magazine, in order to get the front cover to look how I want to I need to crop out the background and I will do thus using tools on photoshop.








This image is one of the images for my contents page, it is a image of one of priestley college wall designs from around the college, this is going to be on my contents page to keep it relevent to the magazine and to make assosiations towards the college.







This is going to be the main image on the contents page and it is of a student from the college holding up a his student card an element of mise en scene through the prop. This is another medium close up but this image wount be produces as large as the image on the front cover will be. I am going to use photoshop to take away the background so that the image blends into the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment