Monday 28 October 2013

Questionnaire



The questions that I have used on this questionnaire will help me to understands the needs and wants of the target market, the questions are important in helping me to understand the specific requirements of the magazine. For example asking the questions about who the audiences favorite band is allows me to see what particular bands are popular and by featuring them in the magazine it would make the magazine more appealing to the target audience. The questionnaire also allows me to see what particular colours the audience associate with the genre of music and what name appeals to them too this is important as they are visual things that will help to attract the audience. Furthermore questions about what other music magazines people buy gives me an insight into what magazine is popular on the market and allows me to see what conventions of them magazines attract the audience. Not also that but the questionnaire will also give me the important information in relation to the distribution of the magazine for instance whether it should be weekly or monthly for instance and the price that it should be retailed at which is especially important to consider when dealing with a younger target audience in order to keep the magazine affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment